Whether you are a first home buyer, or a second or subsequent purchaser you may need to borrow monies to complete the purchase.
- Therefore how do you go about this process?
- Which lender has the home loan that is most suitable for you?
- How much money do you need to cover your deposit and costs?
- How much are your costs?
- Should you have a fixed rate or a variable rate or a mix of both?
- What are the repayments and can you afford to meet the repayments?
- How do you know whether your interest rate is competitive?
- Are there any ongoing fees and charges with your home loan?
- How long is it going to take for your lender to approve your home loan?
- Is the lender that you are talking to experienced?
At Frontrunner Finance Solutions we specialise in making sure that all of the above questions and more are met. Ensuring that you have the correct home loan is extremely important. The structure, the repayments, the deposit, the costs, is vital. The reason that this is vital, is that, if not done correctly you could be out of pocket by many thousands of dollars. Our office has over 65 years experience in lending, and what we do, is ensure that you are treated with courtesy, professionalism, dignity and absolutely make certain that your home loan is paramount to suit your needs.